Join LeadersIn for a unique afternoon with TED legend and leadership expert, Simon Sinek. You’ll be with a limited number of your peers for an exclusive two hour immersive, deep dive session, discussing your questions with Simon, face to face and off the record.
Hear Simon’s leadership perspectives in an in-depth interview, his insightful presentation on people-led leadership and his gold-dust concept of the “Infinite Game”. The event will be followed by a networking drinks reception and book signing with Simon.
Simon has sparked a worldwide movement towards purpose-led business after re-defining how to connect with customers, motivate talent and create long-term business success by starting with “Why”.
He will guide us through today’s most pressing leadership challenges, including:
- How to use the ‘Start with Why’ framework to keep teams unified in times of division and navigate your business through times of change
- How to foster a culture of trust and cooperation which aligns team efforts to effectively tackle challenges and leap on new opportunities
- How to inspire your team and ignite those around you to act with purpose, empathy, trust and boldness
- Situational leadership – how to harness the best from all your talent, from experienced employees to energised millennials
Tickets include access to:
- The keynote presentation and interview
- A rare immersive session with a select, limited number of senior business leaders
- A networking drinks reception and book signing with Simon
- All attendees receive a copy of Simon Sinek’s best-selling book: Start With Why
Don’t miss this very special event with one of the most popular and enigmatic speakers of our time.
Simon Sinek in-depth interview and keynote presentation
Immersive audience Q&A